For the reindustrialization projects Sernet provides the needed skills in an integrated way, such as:
- organization and human resources;
- institutional and industrial relations;
- territorial intelligence and development of industrial plans for the relaunch of the area and the company turnaround;
- technical and real estate engineering, energy management and industrial requalification;
- communication and media relations;
- crisis management;
- flanking to the legal offices for the part related to the instruments of the social mitigation plan and reindustrialization.
Sernet collaborates with Trade Unions, Public Institutions (national government and local authorities) and business associations to activate all the energies and resources needed to implement the Social Mitigation Plan inside a restructuring operation.
Sernet performs a widespread and extensive research of potential reindustrialization operators, also through government agencies (MISE, Invitalia, ICE-ITA, …) and regional authorities (Industry and Labour Departments, Institutes for Labor and Professional Education, …), verifying the solidity and sustainability of their industrial plan.
Furthermore, Sernet carries out a careful analysis of the profiles to be reemployed and the local labour market looking for coherent job offers possibly with a permanent contract; it also supports the company and in negotiating with Unions and Social Partners defining and managing the Social Mitigation Plan.
In this way Sernet assists client companies all-around in the optimal management of restructuring in all its phases.
Sernet is also able to support local public administrations in the definition and management of plans for territorial recovery from an industrial point of view.
In the activity of scouting for potential operators qualified for reindustrialization, Sernet relies on national direct and indirect professional networks and on international partners.